All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking out of the age old restraints of secrecy & oaths, this book leads the reader through the techniques, issues and beings that the Initiate can expect to encounter. This second book in a series of three, guides and advises, informs and introduces the serious magician to rarely discussed areas of visionary and ritual magic. The information presented in this book flows from the deep roots of true magic, and as such can be applied to any particular path or magical method; the reader is introduced to the structure and inner contacts behind the various schools of magic that exist today. Magic can only truly blossom if the boundaries are challenged, and to do that, the magician needs to understand the dynamics of power and the inner worlds. This book aims to guide the magican along that path.
- Author BiographyJosephine McCarthy is a seasoned occultist and author living in the Dartmoor National Park UK. She has taught and led magical groups in the USA and UK for over twenty years and has written a variety of books on magic/occultism including the Magical Knowledge trilogy, the Exorcists Handbook and The Work of the Hierophant.
- Author(s)Josephine McCarthy
- PublisherMandrake of Oxford
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandrake of Oxford
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.