All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Writing. Art. Magical Secrets are sudden flashes of insight that help you make sense of something you care about. If you care about etching, engraving, and drypoint (a form of engraving), you will find revelations here. Author Catherine Brooks is a master printer at Crown Point Press, printers and publishers of etchings since 1962, and she draws on the venerable history of that institution to create an inspirational and highly usable how-to book. Crown Point Press founder, Kathan Brown, adds an appendix on hand-wiping and printing that teaches you to ink and print etchings with Crown Point's superlative quality. The practical information is artist-centered, with illustrations and discussions of line etchings and engravings enhanced by quotations from the artists who made them. The book includes a DVD on which Catherine Brooks and Kathan Brown demonstrate the processes and artists are shown using them.
- Author(s)Catherine Brooks
- PublisherCrown Point Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleMagical Secrets
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrown Point Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight709 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.