All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMagical Stories for 6 Year Olds is a bright and varied selection of marvellously magical stories by some of the very best writers for children. Perfect for reading alone or aloud - and for dipping into time and time again. With stories from The Brothers Grimm, Berlie Doherty, Joan Aiken, Geraldine McCaughrean and many more, this book will provide hours of fantastic fun.
- Author BiographyHelen Paiba is known as one of the most committed, knowledgeable and acclaimed children's booksellers in Britain. For more than twenty years she owned and ran the Children's Bookshop in Muswell Hill, London, which under her guidance gained a superb reputation for its range of children's books and for the advice available to its customers. Helen was involved with the Booksellers Association for many years and served on both its Children's Bookselling Group and the Trade Practices Committee. In 1995 she was given honorary life membership of the Booksellers Association of Great Britain and Ireland in recognition of her outstanding services to the association and to the book trade. In the same year the Children's Book Circle (sponsored by Books for Children) honoured her with the Eleanor Farjeon Award, given for distinguished service to the world of children's books. She retired in 1995 and now lives in London.
- Author(s)Helen Paiba
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew Edition
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.