All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.99Trending at AU $22.08
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.75
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $16.12Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- Description<p>Originally published in 1887, this guide was the Chilton repair manual of horses. Containing a fascinating array of facts, explanations and diagrams, it divulges all the secrets of taming, controlling and educating unbroken and vicious horses, their abuses, diseases and remedies. Learn how to tell a horse's age by its teeth; how to break a horse of its kicking habit, teach a colt to follow with a whip, and much more.
- Author(s)Dennis Magner
- PublisherCastle Books,US
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCastle Books,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.