All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
About this product
- DescriptionMagneto-Optical Imaging has developed rapidly over the last decade to emerge as a leading technique to directly visualise the static and dynamic magnetic behaviour of materials, capable of following magnetic processes on the scale of centimeters to sub-microns and at timescales from hours to naseconds. The images are direct, real-time, and give space-resolved information, such as ultrafast magnetic processes and revealing the motion of individual vortices in superconductors. The book is a fully up-to-date report of the present status of the technique.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 142
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight691 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel V. Shantsev,Tom H. Johansen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.