All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is devoted to physical bases of magnetoelectronic millimetric waves. Magnetoelectronic represents a direction on a joint of physics of the magnetic phemenainmagnetoarrangedenvironments,radiophysicsofwaveandoscilla- ? toryprocessesinlayeredscreenedbigirotropic(tensorsdielectric ? andmagnetic ? ? penetrabilities) structures, semi-conductor microelectronics and circuitry. The millimetric range gives the certain speci?city to researches. It, ?rst of all: losses andtheirgrowthwithfrequencyinspendingscreensandthemetallizedcoverings, dielectrics, semi-conductor layers, ferrite, increase in effective internal magnetic ?elds and ?elds bias, reduction of the geometrical sizes of coverings, structures andtougheningofadmissionsbymanufacturingandtheassembly,newmethodsof diagsticsof?lmstructuresofferrite,includingtdestroying. Promotiofresearcheswasspenttoamillimetricrangeindirections: - Developmentsofmethodsofthetheoreticalanalysisforstudyingpropertiesof varioustypesofconverters; - Developmentofvariouskindsandtypesofconverters; - Development of methods of researches of properties of waves at excitation, receptionanddistributioninlayeredstructuresofvariouskinds; - Carryingoutofexperimentalresearches; - Developmentofmethodsandmeansoftdestroyingcontrolofparametersof ?lmstructuresofferrite; - Developmentoperatedmagnetoelectronicstructuresanddevicesoflowandhigh levelsofcapacity. In such order the theoretical and experimental material received is stated in thebook.Theseriouscontributiontoseparateresearcheshavebrought:thesenior scienti?cemployee,Dr.LepestkinA.N.(experiment,physicalmodelling);thes- enti?cemployee,Dr.MostovojA.A.(thetheory,physicalmodelling);theyounger scienti?c employee, Dr. Beginin E.N. (programming, calculations, experiments, laboratorybreadboardmodels). The basic sections of the book were read to students of physical faculty of the Saratov State University by it. In a special course Magnetoelectronics of v vi Foreword microwaveandextremelyhighfrequencies alsowereaccompaniedbyN.G.Cher- shevskogoincorrespondinglaboratoryinstallations,developedincourseanddegree worksofstudents. The second part of the book - Heteromagnetic microelectronics (magne- electronics of the active devices) which is in a stage of a writing and dev- opment of a problem, is devoted to a new direction on creation of multipurpose operated microdevices, the microsystems which are carrying out ?nished fu- tionson formatiof variouskindsand spectra of signals in transistor-magnetic, ferrite-semi-conductorstructures(strengthenings,generation,mixture,parametrical effects,multiplication,division,frequencymodulation,magnetosensitivemodes).
- Author BiographyAlexander Ignatiev is a professor and head of the general physics department at Saratov State University, Russia. He is the main designer of critical technologies in JSC Research Institute-Tantal, an expert in the field of radiophysics, including quantum radiophysics, and the author of 4 monographs and more than 200 publications. Dr. Ignatiev holds 20 patents in directions noise processes in generating beam devices of M-type of a millimetric range including intellectual development of heteromagnetic technologies and development of double purpose devices.
- Author(s)Alexander A. Ignatiev
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight545 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.