All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only companion book to the much-anticipated follow-up to Paul Thomas Anderson's critically hailed <em>Boogie Nights</em> that leaves you doubt you are in the presence of a natural-born filmmaker. --David Ansen, <em>Newsweek</em>. The much-heralded writer-director deliberately withheld information about his new film during production because I feel lately as if I kw everything about a movie before I see it, and I really want the audience to discover this purely. Featuring an ensemble cast (see below), in, in an unbilled role, Tom Cruise (who called Anderson to express interest in working with him), the film is w described as a story about family relationships and bonds that have been broken and need to be mended in one day...set in the San Fernando Valley on a day full of rain with clouds. <em>Maglia: The Illustrated Screenplay</em> includes the complete shooting script, introduction and script tes by Anderson, a photo section with about 40 photos in color, and interview with the writer/director, and complete cast and crew credits.</p>
- Author(s)Paul Thomas Anderson
- PublisherNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNewmarket Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/12/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width204 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.