Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of great Magnum books this publication brings together work by the finest photographers of our time. For fifty years Magnum photographers, through commissions and their personal work, have produced images that comment on the state of the world. In photographing the landscape they are t just spectators but participants, aware that the land itself has been shaped by man, and that the very tion of a landscape depends on a human viewpoint. As each photographer records, interprets and finds a unique personal style, the variations on a theme are endless - landscapes of war, of agriculture, of industry, of cities and motorways, of desolation, celebration and tranquillity. The photographs gathered in this book invite us to rediscover landscape, and urge us to think more profoundly about the planet earth.
- Author BiographyIan Jeffrey is a photography writer, lecturer and curator. He teaches at Goldsmith's College, London. His other books include The Photography Book also published by Phaidon, Portraits of Artists (2000) and Revisions: An Alternative History of Photography (1999).
- Author(s)Jeffrey Ian,Magnum Photographers
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Notec.150
- Weight476 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.