All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPart of Packt's cookbook series, this book offers learning and techniques through recipes. It contains step-by-step instructions for Mahara users of all kinds. It is designed in such a way that you can refer to recipes chapter by chapter, or read them in particular order. Whether you are a student, an instructor, an administrator, or simply someone who would like to build your own portfolio, this book is for you. The range of recipes is wide, because Mahara's features can support portfolio development and use, regardless of level or purpose. This book requires only a very basic kwledge of Mahara.
- Author BiographyEllen is a learning technologies specialist and educator with over 16 years of experience. She is an avid proponent of open source software, and tends to be an early adopter. Her first Moodle and Mahara implementations were during her tenure at The Sage Colleges, where she was employed as Director of Instructional Technologies. Currently the Director of Learning Technologies and Online Education at Plymouth State University, and the Higher Education Liaison to the New Hampshire Society for Technology in Education, she remains actively engaged with all levels of education: K-20. In 1998, while teaching at a middle school in Vermont, she was introduced to the concept of ePortfolios and has strongly supported the use of ePortfolios in teaching and learning since. She recently hosted a Statewide K-20 ePortfolio Day and hopes to make it an annual event.
- Author(s)Ellen Marie Murphy
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.