Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mahatmas whom this book depicts are members of our own evolutionary group, t visitors from the celestial spheres. They are supermen only in that they have attained kwledge of the laws of life and mastery over its forces with which we are still struggling. They are t Gods come down to earth, but earthly mortals risen to the status of Christ. They ask from us reverence, worship; they demand allegiance but that which it is expected we shall render to the principles of Truth and Fact, and to the bility of life. They are our Elder Brothers, t distant deities; and will even make their presence kwn to us and grant us the privilege of cooperating with them when we have shown ourselves capable of working unselfishly for mankind.
- Author BiographyThe Mahatma Letters to A.P. Sinnett is a book compiled and published in 1923 by A. Trevor Barker. According to theosohpical teachings, the letters were written between 1880 and 1884 by Kuthumi and Morya to A.P. Sinnett. The letters were previously quoted in several theosophical books (e.g. The Occult World by Sinnett), but not published in full. The book was both praised and criticized by theosophists. Dr H.N. Stokes called the book the most authoritative work of a theosophical nature ever made accessible to the public. It is simply transcendent in its importance.
- Author(s)A Trevor Barker
- Date of Publication14/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.