All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed to help you with Mail Merge on PC Compatible Computers. While there are advanced functions available, this booklet focuses in on the basic process associated with merging letters with lists.
- Author BiographyMy name is Dr. Timothy Haupt, Psy.D. My students call me Dr. Tim. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Fresno State, and a Master's and Doctorate from Alliant International University. Both Master's and Doctorate are in Organizational or I/O Psychology. My dissertation was on the effect of automated systems upon individuals in organizations. I plan to re-enter the education arena and pursue a Master of Business Administration. Currently, I work full time for Everest College of Phoenix Online in the General Education Department, part-time for University of Phoenix as a student success instructor and part time at Central Coast College in Salinas, CA in a variety of teaching roles. I love writing and this is my first attempt at publishing a work. This work is in response to my frustration in the classroom with publishers over complicating the process of mail merge.
- Author(s)Dr Timothy Haupt Psy D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.