All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMain Street is a mercilessly realistic picture of 20th century America - its desires and whims, foibles, passions and hates. It stands as one of Sinclair Lewis'' greatest and most famous vels. Lewis was the winner of the Nobel Prize for literature.'
- Author BiographyNovelist, short story writer, and playwright Sinclair Lewis (1885 1951) was a native of Sauk Center, Wisconsin, and intimately acquainted with the small towns of the American heartland. In 1930 he became the first American writer to win the Nobel Prize for Literature.
- Author(s)Sinclair Lewis
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2011
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.