All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your own photographs of the gorgeous places you visit can't quite match what you have seen-a breathtaking coastline, a boulevard bustling with character, or iconic and famous monuments-you'll want to take home a memento to capture the depth and substance of your experience. Now you can. Introducing a new series of beautiful photographic essays that let you relive-or see for the first time through an artist's eye-the jagged vistas of the Maine coast; the gardens, malls, and iconic edifices of our nation's capital; and the majestic purples of Oregon's coast. The Memories series aims to celebrate the beauty and unique character of those destinations in America that are simply unforgettable.
- Author BiographyDavid Middleton, of Danby, Vermont, is the author of several books including The Photographer's Guide to the Maine Coast, The Photographer's Guide to Vermont, The Nature of Vermont, The Nature of America and The Lobstering Life. He conducts outdoor photography workshops across the country.
- Author(s)David Middleton
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note126
- Weight370 g
- Width188 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.