All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionTucked away among Maine's blue highways are stretches of road that are scenic, beautiful, and a joy to discover. In this fully updated edition of Maine's Most Scenic Roads you'll find trips that are close by, or just far eugh away to fit whatever kind of escape you're looking for. Tune up the car, pump the bicycle tires, or roll out your motorcycle, and head directly for 25 of Maine's most scenic and pleasurable drives. In Maine's Most Scenic Roads you'll find a selection of the best drives in all areas of the state. Some are loop routes, others point-to-point. Each can also be worked into a larger itinerary. Thorough directions and easy-to-follow maps ensure that you can relax and enjoy the view.
- Author(s)John Gibson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/09/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.