All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLogically divided into two parts theory and application, this unique book covers maintenance auditing and benchmarking. In the first part, users will find comprehensive discussions of the theory of auditing and benchmarking, from which an audit aide memoir is drawn up. The second part provides case studies of maintenance audits from a vast array of industries, from food processors through aluminium smelters to power generators. Using the ideas and procedures in this book, industrial managers will be better able to audit their own maintenance departments themselves, or better interface and direct audits by external consultants. Case studies demonstrate the flexible application of this unique procedure to comprehensive audits of several weeks duration, to fingerprint audits taking perhaps only a day or so, and to benchmarking exercises. It contains the aide memoira structured questionnaire of over 1,000 questions that is based on the ideas and concepts of business centered maintenance. It provides a template for the auditing or maintenance management departments through the aide memoir.
- Author(s)Anthony Kelly
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight572 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.