All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionDevising optimal strategy for maintaining industrial plant can be a difficult task of daunting complexity. This book aims to provide the plant engineer with a comprehensive and systematic approach, a framework of guidelines, for tackling this problem, i.e. for deciding maintenance objectives, formulating equipment life plans and plant maintenance schedules, designing the maintenance organisation and setting up appropriate systems of documentation and control. The author, Anthony Kelly, an experienced international consultant and lecturer on this subject, calls his approach BUSINESS-CENTRED MAINTENANCE (BCM) because it springs from, and is driven by, the identification of business objectives, which are then translated into maintenance objectives and which underpin the maintenance strategy formulation. For the first time maintenance management is analysed from the perspective of the whole company and thus makes sense t only techlogically but also in ecomic and business terms.
- Author BiographyDr. Anthony Kelly is a maintenance consultant of many years' experience. He has carried out more than sixty major maintenance consultancy projects worldwide and over the last fifteen years he has also held industrial or visiting professorships at Central Queensland University (Australia), University of Stellenbosch (South Africa) and Hogskolen I Stavanger (Norway).
- Author(s)Anthony Kelly
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.