All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe personal struggles of the man currently holding the 'horarium' as the greatest golfer of all time by virtue of his record all time wins in the four major professional tournaments played annually on the PGA Tour. At sixty-one he can only watch as the young phem, on the precipice of tying him at the upcoming U.S. Open, dismantles golf's record books. Is there one that can stop the thirty-something champion?
- Author BiographyLance Gallant, an aging baby boomer himself, spends his time between the mountains of Maine and The Florida Keys.
- Author(s)Lance Gallant
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.