All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible guide for all Psychology undergraduates. Focusing on the multiple ways that students can enhance their marketability while still in school, Majoring in Psych?: Career Options for Psychology Undergraduates, 5/e answers the career-planning questions most psychology majors find themselves asking.This student-friendly guide looks at psychology as both a discipline and a liberal arts degree from a career perspective. The authors have compiled information to help students demystify the process of career development. Using a question-and-answer format, this valuable resource shows students how they can take an early and active role in shaping their professional paths. The humorous, down-to-earth tone makes this book accessible to all students. This text is available in a variety of formats - digital and print. Pearson offers its titles on the devices students love through Pearson's MyLab products, CourseSmart, Amazon, and more. To learn more about our programs, pricing options and customization, click the Choices tab. Learning Goals Upon completing this book, readers will be able to: * Explore the various careers a Psychology major can provide. * Enhance their marketability as a Psychology major.
- Author(s)Ann J. Korschgen,Betsy L. Morgan
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.