All listings for this product
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $24.12
- AU $35.96Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $24.00Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $43.63Trending at AU $47.32
- AU $19.66Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $27.24
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $16.73
About this product
- Product InformationMake 10: A Journey of Numbers is a Nintendo DS video game in which a player solves a variety of math problems. The puzzle game was released in 2008 and is a single player game that can be played by everyone. Make 10: A Journey of Numbers starts where a character falls asleep, and when awakened, finds a pair of pixies next to him or her. The pixies ask the player if they add up to 10 and when the player answers, the pixies take the player to Numberland. Once the player reaches Numberland, they then have to solve various math puzzles. Players of the Nintendo DS video game play several make 10 games that when completed can advance them to higher levels in the puzzle game. Make 10: A Journey of Numbers features over 20 math mini games and can be played by using a stylus to do things such as write, tap, and drag numbers on the touch screen. Tips are also located throughout the game to help a player complete various math problems throughout the game. The game is rated G for General according to the Australian Classification Board.
- PlatformNintendo DS
- Region CodeRegion Free
- Release Year2008
- ModelMake 10: A Journey of Numbers
- Online Gaming SupportLAN Gaming Support
- Max. Number Of Players1
- Manufacturer Websitehttp://www.nintendo.com.au/games/nintendo-ds/make-10-a-journey-of-numbers
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.