All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionMake a Difference with your Marketing will help you take your marketing skills to a whole new level. By honing your imaginative skills and instilling great creative planning into your marketing, you can be sure that the results will keep you ahead of the competition. Your author, Jonathan Gabay, is one of the country's most respected creative brand consultants, and currently works with some of the world's biggest brand names. Author of less than 13 books, and Course Director at the C.I.M. (Chartered Institute of Marketing), Jonathan's unparalleled insight and experience will provide you with all you need to target, brand, market and sell like you never have before!NOT GOT MUCH TIME?One and five-minute introductions to key principles to get you started.AUTHOR INSIGHTSLots of instant help with common problems and quick tips for success, based on the author's many years of experience.TEST YOURSELFTests in the book and online to keep track of your progress.EXTEND YOUR KNOWLEDGEExtra online articles at www.teachyourself.com to give you a richer understanding of marketing.FIVE THINGS TO REMEMBERQuick refreshers to help you remember the key facts.T RY THISInvative exercises illustrate what you've learnt and how to use it.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gabay 's career spans three decades, during which time he has won several creative accolades, published books of international renown, and held several major marketing and advertising roles. He is on the core faculty of the world's biggest marketing training organization and is director of a creative marketing consultancy firm.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gabay
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleTeach Yourself Business Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Note40 line artworks
- Weight298 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.