All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book features 100 melt-in-your-mouth recipes for loaves, rolls, breadsticks and pastries. It combines two hot topics: Make- ahead recipes and freshly baked bread. It also includes recipes for homemade butters, spreads, and sauces as well as recipes for using up leftover bread. Yeast bread isn't complicated to make, but because it needs time to rise, many home cooks think they can't fit bread making into their schedules. Not so! Armed with Make Ahead Bread, every home cook can experience the flavourful, melt-in-your-mouth goodness of freshly baked bread. Created in a two-part approach that saves time and enhances flavour, the recipes in Make Ahead Bread will give inexperienced bakers and busy home cooks the information they need to make bread on a schedule that works for them.
- Author BiographyDonna Currie is a passionate home baker, blogger and food column-writer from Colarado, U.S.
- Author(s)Donna Currie
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 43 photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.