All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionRobert W. Bly's helpful, amusing and slim volume is jam-packed with wisdom and plenty of tips to help you organise, manage your time better, cure procrastination and increase your productivity. -Rolf Dobelli, GetAbstract.com MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT goes beyond the usual time management books to bring you a broad range of strategies and tactics - dozens of proven methods to get more done in less time. You'll discover how to maximise your time by setting priorities, create useful schedules and overcome procrastination, how to boost your energy level and productivity with proper diet, exercise and sleep. You'll also learn how using the latest techlogy can enable you to manage information and communicate more effectively and efficiently. MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT will show you: * How to eliminate bad habits and unnecessary activities that slow you down. * The painless way to handle paperwork. * How to master the art of saying . * The three types of to-do lists every person should keep. MAKE EVERY SECOND COUNT, also, contains time-tested advice on goal setting, business travel, social networking, mobile techlogy, planning systems and time management in the home.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Bly is a freelance copywriter specialising in direct marketing. Bob is the author of more than 75 books. His articles have appeared in many publications, including Target Marketing, The Writer, Cosmopolitan and Amtrak Express. His online newsletter, The Direct Response Letter, has more than 50,000 subscribers.
- Author(s)Robert W. Bly
- PublisherCareer Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2010
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCareer Press
- Weight400 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.