Make It Happen in Ten Minutes a Day: The Simple, Lifesaving Method for Getting Things Done by Lorne Holden (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the BEST Motivational Books Today! I LOVE THIS BOOK! Jack Canfield, New York Times Bestselling Author, The Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Soul Series Are there things you really want to create or achieve in life but feel you can't because you don't have the time? If you answered YES, MAKE IT HAPPEN is the book for you. In MAKE IT HAPPEN in Ten Minutes a Day you will learn the simplest success skill ever - a strategy for managing your focus and increasing your productivity by taking small, reliable actions every day. Day by day. In Ten Minutes a Day. This easy to read bestseller has inspired many people to find new places of success in their lives. Retired educator, Kathy V. was able to get over a lifelong fear of water and grow into a confident swimmer by using the MAKE IT HAPPEN method. Writer Judy Pollard Smith burst through a four year bout of writers block and completed and published a vel in six months, working in ten minutes a day as a springboard. Busy executive Dan C. chucked the feeling of chasing after his life and started a whole new chapter of joy, when he used the MAKE IT HAPPEN method to change his eating and exercise habits. A runner in college, Dan had longed to return to running but always felt like his life simply said: No way. No time. But Dan turned things around by simply taking a ten minute walk at lunch each day. That created such a happy domi effect that he w wakes up early and gets a good run in before his day begins. These are their stories. What will yours be? In brief, compelling chapters, author Lorne Holden explains: * The simple strategy that will help you focus on what you really want in life. * The Ten Minute a Day Methodology that will help you to accomplish your goals more quickly than you could ever imagine. * How small steps really do add up, and why it's important to remember to stay focused on what you truly want. * A way of thinking that will allow you to be in charge of your life. Ten Minutes a Day adds up to sixty hours a year. That's a lot of time to claim or waste. Claim that time and a powerful method of productivity is yours. It's time to stop putting off lifelong dreams because you don't think you have the time they require. Overwhelming tasks do t need to be overwhelming anymore. You can actually make big things happen, in small amounts of time every day. Ten Minutes a Day adds up to sixty hours a year. That's a lot of time to claim or waste. Claim that time and a powerful method of productivity is yours. Save yourself from a lifetime of frustration. MAKE IT HAPPEN in Ten Minutes a Day! Stretches of hours threaten us but minutes are a possibility. It's a psychological thing. I found that ten minutes leads me onwards.This method makes me feel as if I'm in charge of the task, rather than the task being in charge of me. Judy Pollard Smith, Author
- Author BiographyLorne Holden is an award winning artist and bestselling author living in New England. An accomplished performer, speaker and teacher, she is celebrated for her distinctive blend of humor, generosity and wisdom. She leads workshops on the quiet gigantic power of incremental change and successful self publishing.
- Author(s)Lorne Holden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.