Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- Description***SPECIAL EDITION - INCLUDES FOUR NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE BONUS SCENES: MEETING THE PARENTS - & NAN, TATTOOS & TRINKETS, THE PROPOSAL AND AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE*** Sometimes, a chance meeting is just the push you need in order to break free from the darkness within... My name is Emma, I'm 23, and I've never been kissed. I'm virgin...But kissing is too intimate, too intense, and I don't want that - t ever. I like sex, though, and most of my hook-ups don't seem to mind the -kissing part. But then I meet Daniel, who's such a geek, and definitely t the kind of guy I'd rmally take an interest to. He's the shy, quiet type, but with such a charming smile, and he makes my heart race - something I've never experienced before. Daniel has his own issues to work through, and I kw my hardened heart shouldn't melt when he looks at me. I really shouldn't be falling for him, either, but somehow, he manages to tear down my walls, and I'm scared...because once he learns my secrets, he'll want thing to do with me. All I kw is that Daniel makes me feel things that I have never felt before - but do I dare let down my walls and confide in him? Will I let him be my first kiss? This is my story, and I'll reveal everything in my own sweet time... Just don't expect all the hearts-and-flowers stuff. Life is messy, and mine is different... INSPIRED BY TRUE EVENTS ***Due to possible 'triggers' and adult situations (yes, there is lots of sex in this book) it is t recommended to persons under the age of 18.
- Author BiographyKaren Ferry is a thirty-something writer, wife to a quiet, laidback man, and mother to a gorgeous, stubborn, redheaded girl who keeps her parents on their toes. Karen tends to have a short fuse if she does not get a proper caffeine fix first thing in the mornings, but she is, in fact, a gentle person deep down. Karen loves Italian food and wine, travelling, and spending time with her family. When she is not writing, she reads - her favourite genres are New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Erotica and Romantic Suspense. She can never get enough of romance. Or of too many book boyfriends, either. Even though Karen is Danish, she has always felt more at ease writing stories in English, and she has not read a book in her native tongue in over ten years. She can be very outspoken and a complete fan girl of other authors' online but will in fact be very shy once she meets you in person.
- Author(s)Karen Ferry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Garwood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.