All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $20.28Trending at AU $23.22
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
About this product
- DescriptionJack Reacher has place to go, and all the time in the world to get there, so a remote railroad stop on the prairie with the curious name of Mother's Rest seems perfect for an aimless one-day stopover. He expects to find a lonely pioneer tombstone in a sea of nearly-ripe wheat ... but instead there is a woman waiting for a missing colleague, a cryptic te about two hundred deaths, and a small town full of silent, watchful people. Reacher's one-day stopover becomes an open-ended quest...into the heart of darkness. Prepare to be nailed to your seat by ather hair-raising, heart-pounding adventure from the kick ass master of the thriller genre!
- Author BiographyLee Child is one of the world's leading thriller writers. He was born in Coventry, raised in Birmingham, and now lives in New York. It is said one of his novels featuring his hero Jack Reacher is sold somewhere in the world every nine seconds. His books consistently achieve the number-one slot on bestseller lists around the world, and are published in over one hundred territories. He is the recipient of many prizes, most recently the CWA's Diamond Dagger for a writer of an outstanding body of crime fiction. Jack Reacher, the first Jack Reacher movie starring Tom Cruise, was based on the novel One Shot, and the second is Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.
- Author(s)Lee Child
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJack Reacher
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight145 g
- Width138 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Read byKerry Shale
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time277
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.