All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this inspirational guide, bestselling self-help author Melody Beattie shows us that we have the ability to make a miracle for any circumstance we're facing. In Make Miracles inForty Days Beattie w offers the ultimate distillation of what she kws about gratitude, surrender, and connecting with our essential power. She challenges us to be more present each day and details a six-week action plan, the Miracle Exercise, to jump-start transformation in our lives. After completing a series of activities, we'll establish what miracles we'd like to create, and then she'll walk us through practicing this invative exercise alone, with a partner, and even with our children. Beattie instructs us to be thankful for everything in our lives; we need to express gratitude for what we have and who we are. It is crucial that we are grateful for recognizing what is upsetting and bothering us. Through ackwledging the pain that we're feeling, we can excise any denial or resistance that is holding us back. As we progress over the forty days, instead of feeling lost, numb, or confused, we'll become more conscious, aware, and alive. Our miracle will begin to materialize.
- Author BiographyMelody Beattie, one of the seminal figures in the recovery movement, is the author of the international bestseller Codependent No More, which has sold over eight million copies and been translated into more than a dozen languages. An expert on codependency, Beattie has written fifteen books, including include Beyond Codependency, The Language of Letting Go, and The Grief Club, and lectures worldwide. She lives in Southern California. For more information visit her website at www.melodybeattie.com.
- Author(s)Melody Beattie
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Weight166 g
- Width131 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.