Make Room for Her: Why Companies Need an Integrated Leadership Model to Achieve Extraordinary Results by Rebecca Shambaugh (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.89+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $14.00Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionBETTER BALANCE LEADS TO BETTER BUSINESS RESULTS Successful organizations of the future will be led by fully engaged, balanced teams of men and women workingtogether synergistically to produce extraordinaryresults. Studies prove that organizations with a greater number of women in senior executive roles are more profitable, have greater market share, and are better able to compete and grow. Businesses with fewer women leaders are just plain leaving money on the table. Yet even in the twenty-first century, women are still t equally represented in leadership. In her groundbreaking new book, leadership expert Rebecca Shambaugh argues that business leaders need to embrace and leverage the broader spectrum of genderintelligence that fosters a balanced leadership perspective and yields better business results. Make Room for Her reveals: What an Integrated Leadership model looks like Why the Integrated Leadership approach is powerful--and sustainable What organizations, men, and women can do to harness the unique qualities of men and women How to ensure female talents don't go unticed Make Room for Her provides firsthand advice from men on how women can grow and advance to the senior leadership and executive levels, and it offers a female's perspective on how men can best coach and support them in doing so. Featuring interviews with more than 50 top executives as well as case studies based on Shambaugh's work coaching hundreds of women and men leaders, Make Room for Heris essential reading for anyone who hopes to lead an organization to greatness. Make Room for Her delivers the essential message of Integrated Leadership to leaders at every level of every organization. This indispensable handbook delivers a new model for the organization of the future. -- FRANCES HESSELBEIN, President and CEO,The Frances Hesselbein Leadership Institute Rebecca Shambaugh's extremely informative, entertaining, and insightful new book is aimed at both a male and female audience. It succinctly describes business leadership models that drive top performance in organizations, as well as proactive steps femaleexecutives can take to assume responsibility for their careers and become a significant part of the leadership equation. -- KAREN BECHTEL, Managing Director, The Carlyle Group Diversity is about more than values and culture--it's also about taking action. Shambaugh provides a road map to cultural change with practical stops along the way for employees of both genders. -- SYLVIA ANN HEWLETT, Ecomist and CEO, Center for Talent Invation Make room to read Rebecca Shambaugh's new book on Integrated Leadership. It will cause you to rethink the leadership model your organization follows and provide you with clear strategies for integrating the best of both men and women leaders to drive performance. -- DOTTIE BRIENZA, Chief Diversity Officer and Executive Talent Leader, Merck Rebecca Shambaugh's years of strategic leadership development, her extensive study of current business trends, and her real-world interactions with industry leaders have given her extraordinary insight into the importance of increasing women's senior leadership roles. -- JOHN B. VEIHMEYER, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, KPMG LLP
- Author BiographyREBECCA SHAMBAUGH is an internationally known and sought-after speaker on best practices and strategies for leading in the twenty-first century. As president and CEO of SHAMBAUGH, Rebecca has worked with clients including Pfizer, Oracle, Marriott, IBM, Cisco, the Department of the Interior, Dow Chemical, Johnson & Johnson, MetLife, Microsoft, and KPMG. She is also the founder of Women in Leadership and Learning (WILL), the first executive leadership development program in the country dedicated to the research, advancement, and retention of women leaders and executives.
- Author(s)Rebecca Shambaugh
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.