All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionDo you dream of being a travel writer but need or want to stay close to home? Make Steady Money as a Travel Writer is loaded with specific methods and ideas to generate a dependable and consistent income as a travel writer, and the best part-without spending money on travels abroad or far afield in the U.S. Read this book and discover ways to carve out a niche for yourself as a travel writer concentrating on service articles.Earn a secure flow of income.Write and sell travel articles without traveling!Develop a lucrative side line or even launch a career!Or if you are already a travel writer, spice up your repertoire of ideas, refresh your enthusiasm, and have more fun writing!
- Author BiographyJack Adler is a widely published travel writer/columnist with several books to his credit including The Consumer's Guide To Travel, Southern India, Exploring Historic California, Travel Safety (co-authored), and There's A Bullet Hole In Your Window. He teaches travel writing courses for UCLA Extension and the Writer's Digest School.
- Author(s)Jack Adler
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.