All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreate a dynamic space for designing and building DIY electronic hardware, programming, and manufacturing projects. With this illustrated guide, you'll learn the benefits of having a Makerspace - a shared space with a set of shared tools - that attracts fellow makers and gives you more resources to work with. You'll find clear explanations of the tools, software, materials, and layout you need to get started - everything from basic electronics to rapid prototyping techlogy and inexpensive 3D printers. A Makerspace is the perfect solution for many makers today. While you can get a lot done in a fully-decked out shop, you'll always have trouble making space for the next great tool you need. And the one thing you really miss out on in a personal shop is the collaboration with other makers. A Makerspace provides you with the best of both worlds. Perfect for any maker, educator, or community, this book shows you how to organize your environment to provide a safe and fun workflow, and demonstrates how you can use that space to educate others.
- Author BiographyAdam Kemp is a high school teacher who has been teaching courses in Energy Systems, Systems Engineering, Robotics, and Prototyping since 2005. He is Energy Systems Lab Director at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology and the author of the Ask an Educator column on Adafruit Industries' blog.
- Author(s)Adam Kemp
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width203 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.38
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $11.67Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $49.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.