All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThinking of starting your own business? You've come to the right place. Thousands of people take the plunge every year for thousands of different reasons; the lifestyle, the opportunity to start over again, the chance to make serious money. No one ever got rich lining their boss's pockets. So you really want to go it alone? Here's how. Make Your First Million shows you how to set up your business the right way. It covers business plans, raising finance, financial planning, the opening days, working capital, growing your business, premises, staff, branching out, preparing for exit, and much, much more. As presenter of Channel 4's Risking it All, serial entrepreneur Martin Webb has guided many fledgling businesses through the start-up process. His advice, tips and insider secrets will help you transform your dream into reality. Why spend your life working for the man when you could be out there making your first million?
- Author BiographyMartin Webb made his fortune by selling C-Side, the leisure company he co-founded in 1993. In 2004 he set up People's Pubs - the first chain in the UK that gives all its profits to local charities. As a serial entrepreneur, Martin has started a string of new companies. Martin is a presenter of Channel 4's Risking It All, the last series of which was watched by 2.5 million viewers. He is currently the face of Lloyds TSB business insurance and is a regular columnist for the Daily Telegraph. In his spare time, Martin has been a keen sailor for many years and completed a trans-atlantic crossing in 2003. He is currently working towards his private pilot licence.
- Author(s)Martin Webb
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight266 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.