All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet unstuck and chart your best course towards your biggest life If you've ever wondered if there's more to life than the one you're living, this book is for you. In 7 simple steps Make Your Mark will show you how to reset your compass to bring your boldest dreams into reality and make your own special mark on the world. Whether you want to get more enjoyment from the path you're on or completely over-haul your life, you'll learn valuable tools to map out a plan, achieve your biggest goals and overcome any challenge. Written with the realness and practical wisdom we've come to expect from bestselling author Margie Warrell, it combines insightful advice with powerful questions to help you dig beneath your deepest fears and enjoy more of what you've longed for in your work, relationships and life. Of course, changing what hasn't been working in your life requires courage. Courage to take risks and trade the familiarity of the kwn for the possibilities of your future. If you're ready to get out of the stands and take full ownership of your life, then grab a pen and get ready to bring your bravest self forward to create your biggest life. * Rediscover your passion and clarify the highest vision for your life * Upgrade your mental maps and rewrite the stories holding you back * Reclaim the power your fears have held over you, often unconsciously * Recharge your motivation with daily rituals that amplify your strengths and bring out the best in those around you Your future is still unwritten. Taking time to Make Your Mark will arm you with the clarity, confidence, and courage you need to write a story you'll be forever proud to tell.
- Author BiographyMargie Warrell is known for her sharp insights and practical wisdom on leadership and life. A mother of four, she draws on her international background in business, psychology and coaching to help people make braver decisions and lead more purposeful lives. Her clients include NASA, Facebook, Microsoft and the UN Foundation. www.MargieWarrell.com
- Author(s)Margie Warrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2017
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.