All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionGuided by the experience and expertise of the internationally celebrated Coerver Coaching method comes the authoritative guide to mastering 1-on-1 play, one of soccer's most important skills. MAKE YOUR MOVE is written by the cofounders of Coerver Coaching and two international coaches. The book instructs young players and their coaches in how to execute a move by kwing which move to make, and how and when to make it. Recommended by FIFA, Coerver Coaching is recognized as the world's best soccer skills teaching method. MAKE YOUR MOVE groups twenty-six moves, eighteen drills, and games that Coerver Coaching uses in an at-home guide for coaches and young players to learn and master soccer's most expert skills. This practical and effective book is the next best thing to having a personal coach.
- Author BiographyALFRED GALUSTIAN began his soccer career in England with the Wimbledon football club. After an injury ended his player career, he earned coaching licenses in both the United Kingdom and the United States. Galustian is currently the International Director of Coerver Coaching WorldWide, as well as a technical instructor with some of the world's leading soccer clubs, including Arsenal (England), Bayern Munich (Germany), and Auxerre (France). He is also a director for the Lake Placid Soccer Center. CHARLIE COOKE forged a long soccer career, making 360 league and cup appearances for the Londoners, and playing in four Cup Finals to win the English Winners Cup in 1970 and the European Winners Cup in 1971. In the U.S., Cooke played for the L.A. Aztecs, Memphis Rogues, and the California Surf of the North American Soccer League, as well as coached for the Witchita Wings in the Major Indoor Soccer League. He is currently the Director of Coerver Coaching Schools in the U.S., and runs his own soccer school at Kids First.
- Author(s)Alfred Galustian,Charlie Cooke
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight23 g
- Width222 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.