All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those interested in the business of breaking into the movies, this title offers an understanding of how a movie makes money and who actually makes it happen has never been easier. It provides readers with the guidance on finding a mentor and networking even when they don't kw anyone.
- Author BiographyHer career began as Asst to the Senior VP of Worldwide Production at Tri-Star Pictures and continued as Coordinator/Production Supervisor on projects for CBS, NBC, Disney, TNT, Showtime, Hearst Entertainment, Hallmark, 20th Century Fox, and more. Currently Chair of the Film Division of Chapman University.
- Author(s)Barbara Freedman Doyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.