All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionBirds are the life and soul of any garden, whatever its size or location, and one thing can be guaranteed: if food is on offer, birds will visit. With this in mind, Make Your Own Bird Food brings you some of the most popular and successful bird food recipes ever served up, ensuring your bird feeder or table will be the toast of avian gourmet for years to come. With 40 quick, easy and cheap meal ideas and a range of useful cookery tips and helpful hints on what to feed and when, it won't be long before you'll have birds flocking to your garden.
- Author BiographyMark Golley is a regular contributor to birding magazines and is well known for his refreshing and easy approach to bird identification. He spent four years as warden of the world-famous Cley Marshes nature reserve, close to where he lives in North Norfolk.
- Author(s)Mark Golley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Note90 colour artworks
- Weight193 g
- Width170 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.