CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.51
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.04Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.41Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionBuild your very own table-top model by folding out the back cover of these delightful activity books. Then colour in and cut out the figures to complete the scene. There are also facts and stories, extra creative craft projects and a simple glossary. Exceptionally easy-to-make, these books provide hours of creative fun and are extremely popular.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers, advertisers and for children's books. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMake Your Own S.
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.