All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 90% of all brain growth occurs in the first five years of life. Parents can capitalize on this impressionable time by improving and varying the sights, sounds, and smells in a child's immediate surroundings. With this eminently practical guide in hand, parents can actively promote the motor, cognitive, and social skills that will make a difference in a child's readiness for formal, academic learning later on. Ideal for busy parents, Make Your Own Preschool Games describes quick and inexpensive-to-make activities that can be assembled from materials found at home- paper cups, bottle caps, clothespins, magazines, shoeboxes, and grocery bags. Designed to be used as part of dynamic play, these games will help expand a child's math, science, art, music, language, reading, and writing kwledge while providing the necessary and fun one-on-one bonding time that every child craves with her parents.
- Author BiographySally R. Goldberg, Ph.D., is a professor of early-childhood education at Nova Southeastern University. She appears frequently at nationwide parenting conferences and workshops. She lives in Miami, Florida.
- Author(s)Sally Goldberg
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.