All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an inspirational guide to designing and making beautifully tailored and lasting items for your home. This lavish collection includes everything you need to kw to make a wide range of soft furnishings. In Curtains & Blinds, begin with simple curtains that require minimal stitching, then learn to mitre corners and add linings and heading tapes. Cushions & Chair Covers shows you how to make scatter pillows and cushions in all their various forms, from bolsters with plain piped edges to simple and elegant designs with envelope fastenings. Bed Linen & Table Linen contains inspirational projects that will add the finishing touch to your dining area and bedroom.
- Author BiographyDorothy Wood is a creative embroiderer who trained to teach dressmaking and design technology before specializing in textiles andembroidery at Goldsmith's College, London. As well as writing practical books on crafts, Dorothy works as a features writer and technical consultant for a number of specialist craft and needlework magazines.
- Author(s)Dorothy Wood
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.