Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you want to make your photography a full-time occupation or just want to sell a few pictures to cover some of the constant expenses that photography incurs, this book will help to set you on the right track. The author has been involved with the freelance scene for many years starting when black and white prints were the rm. He has qualified as a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society and was a columnist on freelancing for F2 Freelance+Digital magazine. NB: This book is an edited compilation of some of my e-books on individual topics including Starting Freelance Photography, How to Make Souvenirs Using Your Pictures, and Put Words with Your Pictures. There are also a number of pictures from Images that Sell.
- Author BiographyDavid Bigwood is a regularly published writer and photographer with his work having been used in well over sixty publications. He has qualified as a Licentiate of the Royal Photographic Society and is a member of the Australian Society of Authors. For three years he was a columnist on freelancing for the UK magazine F2 Freelance and Digital. He has written regularly for Australian Photography and has written occasionally for Australian Camera and Better Photography. He founded and edited The Black and White Enthusiast (later Silvershotz) and was one time editor of the Journal of the Australian Photographic Society. He sells his images directly, especially with his articles, and through Alamy, the on-line photography library.
- Author(s)David Bigwood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.