Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWant to Close The Deal? Want to Make The Sale? Want to Retain More Customers? Are you selling to the dominant ecomic force in the country?There are 190 million of them in the U.S. alone. They have $4.4 trillion in collective buying power. They purchase 85% of all products and services, and they influence most of the rest of the purchases. They are responsible for 85% of the checks written. Forty-seven percent of them are stockholders. Who are they? Women.In Make a Fortune Selling to Women, Connie Podesta combines psychology and sales tactics to create a how-to guide for how to sell to women and how to market to women.With a lively voice and -nsense tone that both men and women will appreciate, Podesta offers specific tips for overcoming the big five Deal Breakers: She doesn't want to play the game She doesn't think the salesperson views her as a legitimate decision maker She doesn't like the salesperson She doesn't trust the salesperson She doesn't think the salesperson is the right person for the jobRiddled with revealing anecdotes, Make a Fortune Selling to Women describes the male and female approach to the buying experience--without being condescending to either gender. And both salesmen and saleswomen will rely on this book to help them secure more sales with women. Discover exactly the right approach when selling to women and use it to close the deal.
- Author BiographyConnie Podesta is a game-changing, idea-generating ball of fire whose rare blend of humor, substance, style and personality has made her one of the most memorable, in-demand speakers in the world today. Connie is not your typical motivational keynote speaker. She motivates audiences DIFFERENTLY by fueling them with exciting new ideas, mindsets, attitudes and solutions that will empower them to tackle even the toughest challenges in today's crazy 24/7 world! Connie started doing comedy when she was 14 and never looked back. Her humor allows her to tackle even the toughest issues organizations face with substance and style. Connie's contagious sense of humor enables your audience to dig deeper and learn so she can keep those ah ha moments coming fast and furious.
- Author(s)Connie Podesta
- PublisherMade for Success Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMade for Success Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.