All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.73
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionColourful and creative wild habitats (jungle, savannah, desert and mountain) with black and white animals to cut out and colour in Plus a stencil of helpful shapes. Make it-yourself wildlife sanctuaries with all the characters for hours of absorbing art and crafts and pretend play. Coloured crayons and scissors are all you need to create your very own wild life habitat.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft. She has three children of her own, Jack, Kate and Thomas, and she lives in London.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleMake & Colour
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour b&w
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
- Reading Age5-7
- Interest Age5-7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.