All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionWritten and classroom-tested by award-winning music teacher Valeaira Luppens, Make and Play is a unique resource for making and using instruments in the classroom. With reproducible pages and multicultural units based on countries around the world, each contains step-by-step pictorial guides to making simple, inexpensive instruments representative of the featured country. Also included is a background music information sheet designed to give the music teacher a brief introduction to the unique styles of music synymous with each country. Each unit features a play based on an authentic, indigeus folktale that may be performed in conjunction with the music included in each unit. The music introduces the students to new and exciting vocal literature while showcasing the instruments created by the students, creating a final, performance-ready product!
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing,Valeaira Luppens
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width229 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.