All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the best strategy for buyer's in a HOT market? I've never SOLD before - how do I begin? When should I consider selling? Buying or selling a home is one of the largest transfers of money you will ever make in your life. What if you could have a road map? This book will answer these and other questions. It is designed to review commonly asked questions about the home buying process. Each home, each property, each person is unique and yet over the years many properties and many people have asked very similar questions. It is my intent to share with you thoughts on these most commonly asked questions to give you a jump start on your success in your next move.
- Author BiographyJohn Rice is Principal Agent of the John Rice Real Estate Team in West Michigan. John's passion for helping others, combined with his love of real estate - makes being a real estate professional a natural fit! Since beginning his career in real estate in 2002, John has grown to be ranked one of the top agents in West Michigan, representing both buyers and sellers in over eight counties in West Michigan. Ranked in the top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Agents nationwide, winning multiple national awards for sales volume, John has accumulated years of knowledge and experience from representing hundreds of buyers and sellers. The large network of buyers and sellers that John Rice has serviced over the years has been largely built by referral and his top rate ability to effectively market seller's properties to the right audience. You include it in combination with his years of non-profit service have allowed John to positively impact the local community on many levels. As a husband and father, John, knows the value of surrounding yourself and your family with the right environment - especially the place you want to call home. As a former wealth adviser, John's astute knowledge of how real estate fits into financial planning have assisted many in both planning and acquiring wise investments. The planning knowledge shows when and how to act on certain real estate transactions. For the community, John gives his time and resources to support many organizations for the good of West Michigan. When not working with clients, John enjoys time with his wife and daughter, exploring Michigan, traveling, and the amazing world we have been given!
- Author(s)John Rice
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.