All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the reader through the process of learning how to make hand built ceramic sculpture with simple yet evocative, flexible techniques. Intended primarily for beginners, the text also addresses issues of ceramic form, process and ideation that will be valuable to intermediate ceramic artists as well. An extensive, full color gallery section showcases some of the best contemporary ceramic sculpture from 104 artists worldwide.
- Author BiographyBorn in Colombia South America and raised in NYC Raul Acero is an artist and educator with work in many private and museum collections. He is a Professor of Art at the University of Redlands in Southern California where he teaches ceramics and sculpture.
- Author(s)Raul Acero
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight357 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.