All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderpinned by decades of research and application, Making Change Work shows that the lynchpin that connects change initiatives and their ultimate success is behavioural change. The book brings together the ROI Institute's established methodology for aligning projects and programmes to business needs and for evaluating impact and ROI with the Turning Learning Into Action methodology developed by Emma Weber to support learning transfer. It offers a step-by-step process that partners with any business initiative requiring behavioural change, providing the critical link bridging the kwledge and application. At the heart of the methodology is a framework for reflective conversation, ensuring accountability and aligning people to the desired outcomes. Cutting through complex change theory, Making Change Work is a 'how to' guide, providing an end-to-end approach to solve the problem that businesses have grappled with for so long from change projects that don't deliver business impact. It includes real life case studies from organizations such as BMW and the University of NSW Department of Invation on how organizations are using the framework to create successful outcomes that are t just demonstrated but that are delivered and measurable. It is ideal for any professional who is embarking on any organizational initiative requiring change and evaluation of the subsequent ROI, whether it is a learning initiative, quality initiative or change initiative.
- Author BiographyEmma Weber is the Founder and Director of Lever Learning. A recognised authority on the subject of transfer of learning, she created the Turning Learning into Action(R) methodology, established to help organizations and their employees create business results by converting learning to effective action back on the job. Dr. Patti Phillips is President and CEO of the ROI Institute, Inc. She has implemented ROI in private and public sector organizations around the world, and has conducted ROI impact studies on programmes such as leadership development, sales, new hire orientation, and human performance improvement programmes. Dr Jack J. Phillips is a world-renowned expert on accountability, measurement and evaluation, providing consulting services for Fortune 500 companies and major global organizations. His expertise in measurement and evaluation is based on more than twenty-seven years of corporate experience in the aerospace, textile, construction materials and banking industries, and in senior HR and Learning and Development roles. The American Society for Training and Development gave him its highest award for his work on ROI.
- Author(s)Emma Weber,Jack Phillips,Patricia Pulliam Phillips
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.