Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionChange is becoming a way of life for most managers, and success in business may depend on an individual's ability to adapt to change quickly and effectively. This is a guide to change management. It shows readers how to: assess their capabilities as managers of change; plan a strategy for implementing change; cope with problems that change may bring; develop the personal skills required to successfully manage change; and overcome resistance to change in others. The authors both have wide experience of working in changing environments and have undertaken extensive research in a range of changing organizations. Much of the material in this book has been developed and tested on the Making Change Work programme launched by the authors at Ashridge Management College.
- Author BiographyEdgar Wille is a programme director at Ashridge Management College. In 1999 he was awarded the OBE for his contribution to management development in the Czech and Slovak republics where a major part of his work has been helping them to manage far-reaching change. Also at Ashridge Management College, Philip Hodgson is client director for a number of major companies and runs the Ashridge Executive Coaching Programme. He has written a number of management books, mainly on leadership topics.
- Author(s)Edgar Wille,Philip Hodgson
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.