All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook is a companion volume to What works in assessing community participation? (The Policy Press, 2004) which documents the results of the road testing of two earlier frameworks for assessing community participation - Benchmarking community involvement in regeneration (Yorkshire Forward, 2000) and Auditing community participation: An assessment handbook (The Policy Press, 2000). Making community participation meaningful outlines key considerations that are necessary to ensure that community participation is effective; provides detailed sets of questions to enable stakeholders to assess the extent to which the indicators of success are being met; highlights a variety of resources which can be used by community groups to generate information and insight into the key issues and offers the real prospect of a commonly accepted assessment framework which has the authority to be adopted across sectors.
- Author BiographyDanny Burns is Professor of Social and Organisational Learning and Co-director of SOLAR (Social and Organisational Learning as Action Research) at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Frances Heywood is Research Fellow at the School for Policy Studies, University of Bristol. Marilyn Taylor is Professor of Urban Governance and Regeneration at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Pete Wilde is a Director of the COGS consultancy (Communities and Organisations: Growth and Support). Mandy Wilson is also a Director of COGS.
- Author(s)Danny Burns,Frances Heywood,Mandy Wilson,Marilyn Taylor,Pete Wilde
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.