All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book that helps church leaders think through how to go about creating long-term communities for those who go along to Messy Church. It gives church leaders the theology and practical steps for a longer-term strategy to ensure that Messy Church and those who come along are given the right nurturing environment to grow and flourish.
- Author BiographyPaul Moore is a member of the team that launched Messy Church in 2004. Previously Vicar of St Wilfrid's Church, Cowplain, Portsmouth, he is now Archdeacon for Mission Development in Winchester Diocese.
- Author(s)Paul Moore
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMessy Church
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.