All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for dyslexic adults or anyone who thinks they might be dyslexic, this bold and imaginative book is deliberately concise and easy to dip into. * User-friendly, essential guide to the world of study and work for anyone with dyslexia; * Identifies the key needs of adults and young people who are dyslexic; * Encourages them to put together their own package of ideas and strategies for success; * Offers practical activities, examples and support covering reading, memory, organization, self-esteem, IT and dyslexia in the workplace; * Over 100 topics from this book are expanded on our online resource. This unique guide to overcoming the day-to-day difficulties associated with dyslexia will also be of great interest to employers, colleagues, teachers, friends and family of those with dyslexia.
- Author BiographyVicki Goodwin was recently Assistant Director of the Open University, teaching learning and student support. She is now a private consultant, and a consultant and tutor for Dyslexia Action. Bonita Thomson is a consultant and practitioner in adult dyslexia. She has worked extensively in further and higher education.
- Author(s)Bonita Thomson,Vicki Goodwin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2011
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note40 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.