All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdwardian fashions for women were characterized by the S-shaped silhouette, embellished with lace, tucks, ruffles, tassels, frills and flounces. This essential book includes eleven detailed projects, which form a capsule collection of clothing and accessories that might have been worn by an Edwardian governess, a woman travelling on an ocean liner, a campaigning suffragette, or a wife overseeing a busy household in a large country house. It explains making sequences in full and advises in detail on how to give the garments a fine, authentic finish.
- Author BiographySuzanne Rowland is a fashion historian with a costume-making background. She regularly teaches, contributes to Making magazine and gives collections-based museum talks.
- Author(s)Suzanne Rowland
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight488 g
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $11.69
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.