All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book and Web site package introduces students to human factors concepts and reinforces them using cases, articles, and examples on the Web site. The contents are organized around the flow of information in control-theoretic diagrams that link the various system elements, including the human element, to guide the analysis of real-world situations. The associated Web site enables customization for each course and professor so that content can be both uploaded and redesigned for specific classes.
- Author BiographyTim Runcie is an industry-recognized technology and methodology expert. His twenty-plus year career has helped organizations leverage technologies (including Project, Project Server, and SharePoint) to achieve better ROI and cultural maturity in project, program, and portfolio management. Mark 'Doc' Dochtermann has spent more than thirty years working in almost every major corporation: from IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Xerox, and in organizations that are focused on project and portfolio management. ADVISICON is a consulting firm that delivers strategic project control solutions using advanced project and portfolio management methodologies, custom application development, and consultative training. Their clients throughout North America and Latin America have realized quantifiable results through a unique approach of combining knowledge transfer, optimization and sustainability of processes, and technology while increasing stakeholder competencies. Advisicon's team of professionals includes PMI-certified Project Management Professionals(R) (PMPs), Microsoft Certified Professionals(R), and Microsoft MVPs.
- Author(s)Advisicon,Doc Dochtermann,Tim Runcie
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.